Swimming pools pose a number of obvious dangers to children -- including drowning, slip and fall, and injuries caused by diving. One of the lesser known risks of home swimming pools is carbon monoxide poisoning. A South Carolina family is hoping to raise awareness about swimming pool carbon monoxide poisoning after losing their son in 2013. The family has established a foundation to prevent future accidents, injuries, and wrongful death caused by carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to USA Today, hotel guests are at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. In the past three years 8 people have died and 170 others have been treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in hotels, which rarely have CO detectors. Our Charleston personal injury attorneys are committed to raising safety awareness to prevent accidents and injuries. We provide strategic counsel and representation to help victims recover after an accident.